Watch a Virtual Meeting
You can watch/listen to virtual meetings at the Madison Board of Education YouTube Channel.
An archive of BOE meetings is available as well.
Speak at a Virtual Meeting
- To register to speak at a virtual meeting, please fill out the registration information. THIS PORTAL WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE SESSION.
- You will receive an invitation to attend our Zoom meeting shortly thereafter.
- You may want to give yourself a few moments to install the Zoom client and register an account if you plan to speak at a virtual meeting.
- You may also attend in your web browser by visiting https://zoom.us/join and entering the meeting ID provided.
- Once you have registered, you will get notification about how to access the meeting. You will be put into a silent waiting room until you are called to join the meeting and give your statement. Registrants will be given 3 minutes to speak and there will be a timer shared on the screen.
- Speakers will then be asked to wrap up their statement and can then leave the meeting.
- SPACE IS LIMITED, so if you are not able to speak, you will be offered a chance to submit a written statement that will be shared with the Board members.
- Please remember that the meetings are live-streamed on YouTube so you can watch/listen to the meeting while you are waiting.
Submit a Written Statement for a Virtual Meeting
Please register to provide a written statement to the Board of Education. It would be helpful if your statement indicates your support or opposition to an agenda item for the meeting. This portal will be open from posting on Friday to Monday at 3 p.m. Statements will be attached to the agenda for that meeting and a summary will be read during the meeting by the board president or chair of the particular meeting.
Thank you for your support.
- View our meeting Calendar
Agendas/Materials on BoardDocs
- All Meeting Agendas and notices are hosted on BoardDocs (updated at noon on Fridays)